MMACrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CONVERSATIONS of any and all topics
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:58 am by jax

» End of the Line
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:48 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #51 Round 2
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:57 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #52 Round 1 EFC special
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:56 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #53 Round 1 Bellator special
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:51 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #51 Round 1
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #50 Round 2
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:01 am by Kickass32

» Survivor Pool winners
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:00 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #48 Round 3
Official Politics & Religion Thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:57 am by Kickass32

Official Politics & Religion Thread

4 posters

Go down

Official Politics & Religion Thread Empty Official Politics & Religion Thread

Post by Hired_Merc Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:58 pm

Had one on the original site, might as well have one on here.

Whole lotta shit has gone down recently. Boris staying as Prime Minister, Trump assassinating Soleimani, Iran potentially going to war with US.

2020 has been insane already. Australia bush fires, Trump assassinating Soleimani, The Pope slapped a womans hand, Ricky Gervais annihilated everyone at the Golden Globes.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Official Politics & Religion Thread Empty Re: Official Politics & Religion Thread

Post by Kickass32 Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:09 pm

I'm a conservative and we're persona non grata these days so I should avoid this forum
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Official Politics & Religion Thread Empty Re: Official Politics & Religion Thread

Post by jax Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Haha me too, any opinion by a conservative will be deemed offensive to a "liberal" if the liberal shall not agree.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:31 pm

And I dont even want to get started by that pathetic   excuse of a PM we have.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:42 pm

jax wrote:And I dont even want to get started by that pathetic   excuse of a PM we have.
We have a P.M???? I thought he moved to Costa Rica, he was there long enough
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:02 am

Will never understand the concept of people sticking to 1 political party. Makes no sense to me. The worlds politics change drastically yearly, hell these days it's changing daily. You vote whatever benefits yourself in your current situation and you believe would benefit yourself and others the most. There's no way sticking to 1 political party, when the worlds politics and dynamics are changing so much.

Another thing baffling is people being offended by political party opinions. I'm not a conservative I don't label myself to a political party, especially in the UK where there wasn't any good options to vote for last year. Can disagree without insulting someones views, all about the context.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:01 pm

The problem here in N.A is you ARE either conservative or liberal....there is such a huge divide now that there is no in between. Thing is I don't like everything the conservative party does in Canada as I don't feel they are conservative enough at times but the alternative is so far the other direction, there really is no choice at all.....It's conservative or don't vote and that just isn't an option.
As for the U.S, I know Blue HATES Trump and I suspect you probably don't like him much either Merc.......but....his policies are working. The American economy is booming, there are record numbers of black people in the work force....the lowest number of blacks unemployed, lowest number of black on social assistance....and I only mention colour because the democrats and left wingers call him a racist....while Trump has done more to help black people than Obama did. It's not racist to want to secure your boarders and make sure only the best possible immigrants are coming in LEGALLY. As a person....Trump is a P.O.S...I can agree with that.....as a politician, they guy is very good and given the choice between him and Hillary or any of the fools the Democrats are running out there, I'd vote for Trump 1000% of the time.....in the end, I don't care if you're a good person or a bad person so much, as long as your policies are good I'll vote for you
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Well said, and the Dems in the states are like our Liberals here where they use "identity politics" where ever they can to use it as a tool to brainwash people into thinking they are "righteous" as long as they call people "racist" or any other ist  that they come up with to make them selves feel glorious.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Yes it's sad....the fricken DEmocrats have lost their collective minds...they have gone so far left it isn't funny. \they are giving ILLEGAL immigrants in NY state drivers licences
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Kickass32 wrote:Yes it's sad....the fricken DEmocrats have lost their collective minds...they have gone so far left it isn't funny.  \they are giving ILLEGAL immigrants in NY state drivers licences

Yep, whatever they can do to get a vote, Liberals and Dems will always sell out their own citizens for votes. I live in a city in Northern Ontario and Trudeau has put us in a "migration" program to help diversify our community as he has done by flooding the country with "refugees" . Our city council describes it as "skilled immigrants" coming in to fill the void but the reality is the government is paying businesses 15,000 a year to take on an East Indian migrant (friends of Trudeau's cabinet members) and then more bonus's if they stay longer.

So basically in the the last year our city has been flooded with 1000's of these "skilled migrants" who have taken every walmart, gas station, and fast food job in town. Trudeau wants an ethnic cleansing of white people and if you say say anything about what is happening to us you are a "Racist" or "biggot" or whatever other name Libbies will call you.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:50 am

Not gonna even try and talk politics, just not worth the hassle...….but on another of Merc's initial points. Ricky Gervais was brilliant at the Globes, he proper ripped the arse out of Hollywood.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:47 pm

BluenoseGreig wrote:Not gonna even try and talk politics, just not worth the hassle...….but on another of Merc's initial points. Ricky Gervais was brilliant at the Globes, he proper ripped the arse out of Hollywood.
Was never a Ricky Gervais fan until this week....now I love him
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:50 pm

jax wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:Yes it's sad....the fricken DEmocrats have lost their collective minds...they have gone so far left it isn't funny.  \they are giving ILLEGAL immigrants in NY state drivers licences

Yep, whatever they can do to get a vote, Liberals and Dems will always sell out their own citizens for votes. I live in a city in Northern Ontario and Trudeau has put us in a "migration" program to help diversify our community as he has done by flooding the country with "refugees" . Our city council describes it as "skilled immigrants" coming in to fill the void but the reality is the government is paying businesses 15,000 a year to take on an East Indian migrant (friends of Trudeau's cabinet members) and then more bonus's if they stay longer.

So basically in the the last year our city has been flooded with 1000's of these "skilled migrants" who have taken every walmart, gas station, and fast food job in town. Trudeau wants an ethnic cleansing of white people and if you say say anything about what is happening to us you are a "Racist" or "biggot" or whatever other name Libbies will call you.
There are multiple, fairly high end hotels in Toronto that are now "homes" for many of the same people you speak of Jax.....friends of mine went to Toronto for a hockey tournament with their kids and without knowing stayed at one of these hotels....they said it was mass hysteria.....each family with dozens of kids and they were free to roam hallways, run amuck, noise out the ying yang.....and security was not able to do a damn thing about it because these people were "guests of our Prime Minister"
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:39 pm

Thoughts on Iran shooting down the Ukraine passenger plane???
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:57 am

Kickass32 wrote:Thoughts on Iran shooting down the Ukraine passenger plane???

Was pretty obvious they did it when they immediately screamed it was a mechanical issue. Got a feeling it was a mistake (Haven't read news past few days so unsure if they've already said this) think they were aiming for the US base in Iraq and it got caught in crossfire.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:51 am

Hired_Merc wrote:

Was pretty obvious they did it when they immediately screamed it was a mechanical issue. Got a feeling it was a mistake (Haven't read news past few days so unsure if they've already said this) think they were aiming for the US base in Iraq and it got caught in crossfire.
They were denying and have finally come out to say it was accidental
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:01 am

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:

They were denying and have finally come out to say it was accidental

Whole thing was stupid. I dislike Trump, he is genuinely a racist. His policies may show other things, but there's person himself, is a racist. There's too much history with himself and his businesses to dismiss. If he genuinely isn't, he sure as shit has a lot to make up for. As for the assassination, he was a bad guy. He deserved it. But there are ways to do things and Trump did not go the right way about it. Borderline a war crime what he did.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:03 pm

And here is where we will have to agree to disagree. Trump isn't a racist, it's the democrats narrative to say that so people believe it, he has done to many good things for minorities for me to believe that.
With the General being killed thing....again, it's the Democrats narrative to make it appear like a bad thing.....Dems had no issues with Obama "murdering OBL, and bombing Syria and Libya without Congress's approval.
The man was responsible for thousands of deaths and just finished trying to overthrow the American embassy....which is officially U.S soil....thank Christ Hillary wasn't in charge or we'd have more American servicemen and women dead like she left them to die in Benghazi
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:10 pm

A big prob for me is the liberal media like CNN which is basically 24-7 anti Trump and can turn any story into anti Trump. I like to watch a bit of both like Fox news who leans to the right so at least you get both sides of the story.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:28 am

Kickass32 wrote:And here is where we will have to agree to disagree.  Trump isn't a racist, it's the democrats narrative to say that so people believe it, he has done to many good things for minorities for me to believe that.
With the General being killed thing....again, it's the Democrats narrative to make it appear like a bad thing.....Dems had no issues with Obama "murdering OBL, and bombing Syria and Libya without Congress's approval.
The man was responsible for thousands of deaths and just finished trying to overthrow the American embassy....which is officially U.S soil....thank Christ Hillary wasn't in charge or we'd have more American servicemen and women dead like she left them to die in Benghazi

Same exact thing to me, Obama also did borderline a war crime. As for Trump, with his history? 100% a racist. There's no significant remorse from the things he has said and way he operates (Before President) to suggest he's changed.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:And here is where we will have to agree to disagree.  Trump isn't a racist, it's the democrats narrative to say that so people believe it, he has done to many good things for minorities for me to believe that.

Same exact thing to me, Obama also did borderline a war crime. As for Trump, with his history? 100% a racist. There's no significant remorse from the things he has said and way he operates (Before President) to suggest he's changed.
Fair enough, it's clear we have vastly different opinions on the state of the U.S political scene
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm

jax wrote:A big prob for me is the liberal media like CNN which is basically 24-7 anti Trump and can turn any story into anti Trump. I like to watch a bit of both like Fox news who leans to the right so at least you get both sides of the story.
with Trump and CNN, it's like that old saying:

If Donald Trump walked on water to save a drowning dog, CNN's headline would read "Donald Trump can't swim"

this is an old saying but it fits so perfectly with CNN
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Yea their slogan is "the most trusted name in news" but yet after Trump came in they have gone off the rails...big time
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:42 pm

and their rating are going down the toilet too
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:06 am

Today is brexit day, finally UK leaves. See what happens now.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:11 pm

That's a good thing, no?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:35 am

Kickass32 wrote:That's a good thing, no?

I personally voted to stay, but I wouldn't say it's a bad or a good thing CURRENTLY. Long term, it was always going to be best. Only reason I did vote to stay is because realistically, I was confident there'd be a severe lack of a plan for when we finally do leave. We've left, and there is still little to no plan. Spend the next year in limbo as they decide wtf they want to do.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Jax, you see that P.O.S Omar Khadr was a speaker at Dalhousie University last night
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:13 pm

Pathetic, We have become so Liberal we wont even offend terrorists....hell we finance them and bring them back with open arms.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:15 pm

jax wrote:Pathetic, We have become so Liberal we wont even offend terrorists....hell we finance them and bring them back with open arms.
Sad but true
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:18 am

What do you think of the ongoing blockades? Our brave PM is trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth on this one but something has to give sooner then later.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:42 pm

jax wrote:What do you think of the ongoing blockades? Our brave PM is trying to talk out of both sides of his mouth on this one but something has to give sooner then later.
I find it hilarious that one day when Scheer says enough is enough and the blockades need to come down and Trudope chatizes him for it and excludes him from the meeting and then 2 days later idiot trudeau says the same thing as Scheer did. I loved that the group in Alberta took it upon themselves and went in and took down a blockade.....the RCMP need to give them 24 hrs. and then go take them down, with or without force
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Jax, who you throwing your support behind in the upcoming conservative leadership race?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Not really sure yet, Mackay seems legit and will be strong enough to not back down to the BS. Sheer was a decent leader but wasnt aggressive enough going after Trudumb for all his scandals, lies, debt and every other stupid thing he has done to Canada. Like a fellow conservative leader said "losing to Trudeau was like missing a break away with an empty net".
The NDP is going way left almost as far as green party and have gone "climate change" crazy and more then willing to shut Canadian economy down to appease the climate alarmists.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 pm

jax wrote:Not really sure yet, Mackay seems legit and will be strong enough to not back down to the BS. Sheer was a decent leader but wasnt aggressive enough going after Trudumb for all his scandals, lies, debt and every other stupid thing he has done to Canada. Like a fellow conservative leader said "losing to Trudeau was like missing a break away with an empty net".
The NDP is going way left almost as far as green party and have gone "climate change" crazy and more then willing to shut Canadian economy down to appease the climate alarmists.
Yeah MacKay has the name value but not much support from the conservative grass roots from what I see....he might to central for the grass roots. However those people need to realize the conservatives will never form another government again if they keep banging the same sex marriage and abortion drums.
I'm leaning Erin O'Toole right now but I don't know if he has the name value to win
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:38 am

They are going to have to pick someone who can BS there way through the "climate change" issue which apparently is the biggest concern for young voters. Trudeau is a big reason for Alberta oil sands projects getting shut down because we are going to save the planet....and then just get our oil from oil tankers coming across the ocean from Saudi Arabia.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Quebec has now lost a huge contract due to Trudeau's incompetence.....maybe idiot will finally get his head out of his ass now that his stupid policies are messing with his beloved Quebec.
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:45 pm

I'm not sure he will, he really is that dumb... is the project you are talking about the one Warren Buffet's company was interested in? If that's them yea they pulled out due to Canada's political turmoil....what a joke we have become with a child running the country.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:02 pm

jax wrote:I'm not sure he will, he really is that dumb... is the project you are talking about the one Warren Buffet's company was interested in? If that's them yea they pulled out due to Canada's political turmoil....what a joke we have become with a child running the country.
Yep that's the one. It's so fucking stupid, we have one of the richest oil reserves but can't get to it and we keep exporting more and more from Saudi Arabia and because we can't access our natural gas good enough we sell it to the states dirt cheap. We as a country are down hundreds of thousands of jobs mainly in the west due to the idiot's inability to grasp the concept of job creation and economics.
I don't blame Sask. and Alberta if they seriously take a run at independence.
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down