MMACrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CONVERSATIONS of any and all topics
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:58 am by jax

» End of the Line
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:48 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #51 Round 2
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:57 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #52 Round 1 EFC special
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:56 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #53 Round 1 Bellator special
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:51 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #51 Round 1
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #50 Round 2
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:01 am by Kickass32

» Survivor Pool winners
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:00 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #48 Round 3
OFFICIAL Injury report thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:57 am by Kickass32

OFFICIAL Injury report thread

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Injury report thread Empty OFFICIAL Injury report thread

Post by Kickass32 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 am

OFFICIAL Injury report thread Bandaged-Teddy-Bear-main

Again, let's post all injury reports here
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Injury report thread Empty Re: OFFICIAL Injury report thread

Post by Kickass32 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 am

JDS out of his fight with Alex Volkov, Greg Hardy steps in
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:32 am

Please let Greg Hardy get badly hurt in there. Such a scumbag.

I don't blame Hardy for using the inhaler in his last fight, he asked someone said yes and he used it. His corner should have known better and basically everyone involved. But he wasn't at fault for that. The ONE time in his life, not all of it was his fault.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:Please let Greg Hardy get badly hurt in there. Such a scumbag.

I don't blame Hardy for using the inhaler in his last fight, he asked someone said yes and he used it. His corner should have known better and basically everyone involved. But he wasn't at fault for that. The ONE time in his life, not all of it was his fault.
Couldn't agree more....he's a POS but in the case of the inhaler, not his fault really
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:37 pm

Paulo Costa Injured out for 8 months as per Dana, bicep tear apparently. Super common in juicey boiz
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:19 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Paulo Costa Injured out for 8 months as per Dana, bicep tear apparently. Super common in juicey boiz
Yep a very common injury for "those people"
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:16 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Paulo Costa Injured out for 8 months as per Dana, bicep tear apparently. Super common in juicey boiz

Weird, when it comes to Conor you are at pains to ensure we don't accuse before proven guilty...….but it's OK here!
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:04 pm

BluenoseGreig wrote:

Weird, when it comes to Conor you are at pains to ensure we don't accuse before proven guilty...….but it's OK here!

One is rape and sexually assault that damages people's lives and permanently scars them. The other is someone doing PEDs who's already been quietly suspended for it not too long ago. Completely different circumstances.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 am

I suppose in reality, all cases SHOULD be a "innocent til proven guilty" attitude, but it's obviously human nature not to
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm

Kickass32 wrote:I suppose in reality, all cases SHOULD be a "innocent til proven guilty" attitude, but it's obviously human nature not to

That was my point, either we accept innocence until proven guilty......or we don't.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:

One is rape and sexually assault that damages people's lives and permanently scars them. The other is someone doing PEDs who's already been quietly suspended for it not too long ago. Completely different circumstances.

That's not entirely true. He wasn't 'quietly suspended', it was well reported at the time......and it was for rehydrating with an IV after weigh ins, nothing to do with PED's. Still broke rules and was punished, but not for a PED, he passed both tests pre and post IV use, hence why it was a soft suspension.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm

Except life doesn't work like innocent until proven guilty, it isn't black and white.

Yup I was wrong, was IV not PEDs. Bicept injuries are still super common in people who take PEDs and Costa is clearly on something by just looking at the guy. Brock was the same way for majority of his career.

Educated assumptions can be made when it comes to certain aspects, PEDs being one of them. If you're accusing or even hinting (Which the whole thread you are referencing was about) at someone being a rapist without any logical or educational guesses, considering how serious that is, you're a Dick to be "polite".
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:06 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Except life doesn't work like innocent until proven guilty, it isn't black and white.

Yup I was wrong, was IV not PEDs. Bicept injuries are still super common in people who take PEDs and Costa is clearly on something by just looking at the guy. Brock was the same way for majority of his career.

Educated assumptions can be made when it comes to certain aspects, PEDs being one of them. If you're accusing or even hinting (Which the whole thread you are referencing was about) at someone being a rapist without any logical or educational guesses, considering how serious that is, you're a Dick to be "polite".
To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations? Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:06 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:I suppose in reality, all cases SHOULD be a "innocent til proven guilty" attitude, but it's obviously human nature not to

That was my point, either we accept innocence until proven guilty......or we don't.
.....................and as a society we don't
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:Except life doesn't work like innocent until proven guilty, it isn't black and white.

To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations? Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying

I agree, and in the context mentioned it was 2 seperate incidents 1 of which was completely dropped. So it's 1 legit complaint.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:

To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations?  Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying

I agree, and in the context mentioned it was 2 seperate incidents 1 of which was completely dropped. So it's 1 legit complaint.
Yeah I was just playing devils advocate there.....certainly our own personal bias will play a big role in our opinions.....like I readily admit I hate McGregor and think he's a POS so my opinion on the rape or sexual assault, whatever it was will be heavily skewed in the direction of me thinking he is likely guilty
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:40 am

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:

To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations?  Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying

Yeah I was just playing devils advocate there.....certainly our own personal bias will play a big role in our opinions.....like I readily admit I hate McGregor and think he's a POS so my opinion on the rape or sexual assault, whatever it was will be heavily skewed in the direction of me thinking he is likely guilty

I 100% believe he is a piece of shit also. Is he guilty? That I'm 5050 on. I don't think he is that bad, he's definitely go around hurting people/attacking people bad and a massive cokehead. But I don't class that the same type as a rapist or sexual abuser.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 am

No they are 2 very different distinctions for bad behavior.....I'm just saying, likely because of my bias, that I believe he is capable of the sexual assault accusations, I'm in no way saying he's guilty of it, just that I believe that he COULD have
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Carlos Condit injured and is out of the Mickey Gall fight scheduled for ESPN 7. Gall gets no replacement fighter
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:08 am

Another terrible matchmaking idea from UFC. The guy is getting closer to retirement give him and the fans a fun fight instead of a guy who will trying to pin him against the fence.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:33 am

To be honest, I didn't even know this fight was happening
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:29 am

So when Robert Whittaker pulled out of his fight with Jared Cannonier speculation was running wild as to why. Whittaker gave kind of a cryptic message as to why without really divulging any details. It turns out Whittaker pulled out of the fight so he could donate bone marrow to his young daughter who is very sick.

A man with his priorities in tack....
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:52 am

Paige VanZant out of fight with Amanda Ribas due to injury per Combate.

Randa Markos steps in to face Amanda Ribas in Brasilia.
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am

I had know idea PVZ even had a fight scheduled
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:25 pm

kind of been low key since her last loss and other injuries as well.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:29 am

Kickass32 wrote:

Broken arm, again. Honestly, she should just retire and move on now. She has one fight left in the UFC and has been pretty clear she has no intention of re-signing.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:32 am

Kickass32 wrote:So when Robert Whittaker pulled out of his fight with Jared Cannonier speculation was running wild as to why.  Whittaker gave kind of a cryptic message as to why without really divulging any details.  It turns out Whittaker pulled out of the fight so he could donate bone marrow to his young daughter who is very sick.

Hopefully his daughter gets better soon. But damn, Whittaker never seems to catch a break between his own health problems and injuries, and now this. He even qualified to compete for Australia in the Commonwealth games in wrestling but because of his injury issues, decided not to compete. I just wanna see him fight again, fully fit and fully involved, because he's really fucking good.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:26 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:So when Robert Whittaker pulled out of his fight with Jared Cannonier speculation was running wild as to why.  Whittaker gave kind of a cryptic message as to why without really divulging any details.  It turns out Whittaker pulled out of the fight so he could donate bone marrow to his young daughter who is very sick.

Hopefully his daughter gets better soon. But damn, Whittaker never seems to catch a break between his own health problems and injuries, and now this. He even qualified to compete for Australia in the Commonwealth games in wrestling but because of his injury issues, decided not to compete. I just wanna see him fight again, fully fit and fully involved, because he's really fucking good.
Yeah dude has been dealt some pretty shitty hands. Hopefully everything is good with his daughter and he can get and STAY healthy
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:27 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:

Broken arm, again. Honestly, she should just retire and move on now. She has one fight left in the UFC and has been pretty clear she has no intention of re-signing.
She still going to fight, or try that acting thing?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:49 am

Kickass32 wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:

She still going to fight, or try that acting thing?

Think she intends to see what is on offer over in Bellator etc, but she's already said she makes massively more money posting pictures on Instagram than she has ever made fighting, so it's most likely she is now using fighting to keep her profile up for Instagram than the other way round!
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:17 pm

Announce a fight every 4 months just to keep the name out there....I would imagine Bellator might offer some decent coin
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:21 am

Kickass32 wrote:Announce a fight every 4 months just to keep the name out there....I would imagine Bellator might offer some decent coin

Yeah, they'll offer enough, and likely promise fights she can win, to make it worthwhile to sign and use for promotion of herself.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Cody Garbrandt is out of his fight with Raphael Assuncao due to kidney issues
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:47 am

That sucks he's been out a while as it is.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:20 pm

It does suck as that was going to be a fun fight, but in the long run for Cody this might be a good thing. Maybe he gets rebooked in an easier fight
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Leon Edwards out of the main event with Tyron Woodley due to this fucking corona virus shit
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:08 am

Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Molly McCann also cancelled
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:14 pm

Valentina Shevchenko, is injured and out of the scheduled bout against Joanne Calderwood,
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 am

Rose Namajunas is OUT of #UFC249 for undisclosed reasons
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:21 am

Usman/Burns fight for December has been postponed until further notice due to "lingering injuries" that Usman is dealing with
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:09 pm

is that code for "I want more money"?
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:06 am

jax wrote:is that code for "I want more money"?
I would not be surprised
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:07 am

Khamzat Chimaev out of UFC Fight Island 8 main event with Leon Edwards
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:31 am

Kinda sucks, looks like Leon still wants to fight on that card though, he needs to as he always has trouble getting fights.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:39 pm

See Leon is calling out Masvidal in hopes Jorge will take the fight
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:57 pm

He has a better chance of seeing God then that fight happening. Jorge took the Usman fight on short notice with chance of winning title....taking a fight with Leon is a high risk low reward fight for him. Leon should take a fight against almost anyone and try to have an entertaining fight and gain some fans.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:38 am

Rumors that Magny will step in and his fight with Chiesa will be cancelled
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:57 am

Better then nothing for Leon who needs to fight instead of just bitching and complaining
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:28 pm

Now it just shows Magny-Chiesa got moved to main event and Edwards not on card. Maybe fight will just get moved back....whats another month or so for Edwards who hasnt fought in 18months anyhow.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Yeah i suppose 18 months or 20 months, at this point who fucking cares
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content