MMACrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CONVERSATIONS of any and all topics
What shows you watching right now?? EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 8:58 am by jax

» End of the Line
What shows you watching right now?? EmptyWed May 11, 2022 9:48 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #51 Round 2
What shows you watching right now?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:57 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #52 Round 1 EFC special
What shows you watching right now?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:56 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #53 Round 1 Bellator special
What shows you watching right now?? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 3:51 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #51 Round 1
What shows you watching right now?? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #50 Round 2
What shows you watching right now?? EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:01 am by Kickass32

» Survivor Pool winners
What shows you watching right now?? EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:00 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #48 Round 3
What shows you watching right now?? EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:57 am by Kickass32

What shows you watching right now??

5 posters

Go down

What shows you watching right now?? Empty What shows you watching right now??

Post by M Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:55 am

Anybody got some solid TV Shows they're watching right now?

M
Admin
Admin

https://mmacrypt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What shows you watching right now?? Empty Re: What shows you watching right now??

Post by Kickass32 Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:42 pm

Well I am currently on a "Office" binge....the U.S version of course.
Just started watching "Animal Kingdom" as well it is pretty decent
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

What shows you watching right now?? Empty Re: What shows you watching right now??

Post by Kickass32 Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:04 pm

Just signed up for Disney + so I'll be watching a ton of marvel for the immediate futre
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:56 am

Just rewatching Breaking Bad, Disney + doesn't come to the UK until March.

Kick, is it worth getting?
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:20 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Just rewatching Breaking Bad, Disney + doesn't come to the UK until March.

Kick, is it worth getting?
Well I am a HUGE Marvel guy, I've rewatched most of them at least 5 times.....so for me, yes. Especially when all the new Marvel shows come on.
All the star wars are there, lots of old classics.....if you like the Disney/Pixar movies, they are all there, lots of National Geographic stuff if you like that sort of thing.
It cost me 89.99 +tax for the year
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:26 am

Anybody check out The Witcher? Absolutely loved it. Huge fan of the game and the first two books. Thought was a great adaption, few small things I disliked but it's an adaption so it was acceptable. Henry Cavill is the perfect Geralt as well.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:40 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Anybody check out The Witcher? Absolutely loved it. Huge fan of the game and the first two books. Thought was a great adaption, few small things I disliked but it's an adaption so it was acceptable. Henry Cavill is the perfect Geralt as well.

I plan to watch it, just not got to it yet. Seen very mixed reviews, some seem to think it's great and others say it's awful......as usual, best to decide by yourself!

I started watching Messiah a few days ago on Netflix, really good so far.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:46 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:Anybody check out The Witcher? Absolutely loved it. Huge fan of the game and the first two books. Thought was a great adaption, few small things I disliked but it's an adaption so it was acceptable. Henry Cavill is the perfect Geralt as well.

I plan to watch it, just not got to it yet. Seen very mixed reviews, some seem to think it's great and others say it's awful......as usual, best to decide by yourself!

I started watching Messiah a few days ago on Netflix, really good so far.

Honestly (I'm biased) some of the criticisms are pretty far out there. It isn't hard to understand the timelines at all. That was one of the biggest complaints, but if you actually watch the show.. no issues.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Never heard of it.....what's it about?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:31 pm

Binged and finished The Office (U.S version) and loved it....2nd last season wasn't good though

binging Better call Saul right now along with Parks and Rec
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:41 am

Kickass32 wrote:
Never heard of it.....what's it about?

It's hard to explain without spoiling entirely, but it's similar to Lord of the Rings and I guess Game of Thrones. Fantasy type show about a Witcher (Explains what a Witcher is in the show) that hunts monsters and about kingdom trying to conquer. It's SUPER difficult to explain because the first season is based upon the first two books, which are short stories and do NOT tell the story of the Witcher Saga. So the big storyline hasn't actually started just yet. But it's a great introduction and does some great world building I thought. The writing of some characters (In regards to the games and books) I found questionable. Watch the first episode and see for yourself, majority of what I can't explain without spoiling is in the first episode.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Kinda like a Van Helsing...or way off the mark?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 am

Kickass32 wrote:Kinda like a Van Helsing...or way off the mark?

Off the mark, but the main character Geralt is similar to Van Helsing. But he only hunts/kills the monsters if they're legit bad and killing others. If they're cursed or it's a spell, he'll just try to undo that.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:

Off the mark, but the main character Geralt is similar to Van Helsing. But he only hunts/kills the monsters if they're legit bad and killing others. If they're cursed or it's a spell, he'll just try to undo that.
Sounds like I might enjoy this....will i need sub-titles on....is it British? some of those damn british accents are tough to understand....and by British I mean all of the isles as well
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:47 am

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:

Sounds like I might enjoy this....will i need sub-titles on....is it British?   some of those damn british accents are tough to understand....and by British I mean all of the isles as well

I personally don't watch anything without subtitles these days. Should be able to understand it without the subtitles mind.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 pm

👍
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:24 am

Finished watching Tiger King.. my God. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Terrible people who are so outlandish and charismatic, it's truly a great viewing. Each episode gets crazier than the next.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Finished watching Tiger King.. my God. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Terrible people who are so outlandish and charismatic, it's truly a great viewing. Each episode gets crazier than the next.
LOL, I did watch. I don't have cable so I'm bound between Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon....so I got bored one day, heard about all the hype surrounding this show so I decided to give it a go. I didn't think it was good but rather, I found it intriguing. I didn't want to keep watching but much like a trainwreck or a bad accident, I just couldn't stop watching. It is certainly worth the watch for 7 episodes.
They are releasing 1 more episode on Sunday as well
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:20 am

So I've been off work for 3 weeks now so I have an abundance of time......I've been watching the following shows: 30 Rock, Arrested Development, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia and the Good Place. Finished Ozark season 3. Working on catching up on the last 6 episode of Walking dead and trying to catch season 5 of Better call Saul.
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:07 pm

I've been watching walking dead, history channel and even the curse of Oak Island....ever watch that show?
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:00 pm

jax wrote:I've been watching walking dead, history channel and even the curse of Oak Island....ever watch that show?
When I used to have cable I would be flipping through the channels and see it, often thought about giving it a try but never did. Any good?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:01 pm

Watched the ne episode of Tiger King tonight....basically just a TALKING Dead version for Tiger King.....interviews with some of the main players
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:36 am

I have been watching "Dark side of the ring". I haven't been a wrestling fan for 15 years or so but all the stories surround a time when I was.....some very interesting a disturbing stories on this show.
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm

Kickass32 wrote:
jax wrote:I've been watching walking dead, history channel and even the curse of Oak Island....ever watch that show?
When I used to have cable I would be flipping through the channels and see it, often thought about giving it a try but never did.  Any good?

It's been on for 7-8 seasons now and its interesting at one point but almost a joke at the same time, too much to explain in a paragraph but it is interesting enough to keep me watching.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 Mon May 04, 2020 8:51 am

Been bin watching "Beastmaster" . We pick a team each and bet on who wins....keeps us entertained
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum